Darren Dixie

  • Profit Strategy: Out of state seller in Chicago wanted to sell due to bad management.  He agreed to 91% owner-financing.  The remaining 9% was covered by private investors.
  • Number of Units: 27
  • Amount Earned: $2,000 monthly cash flow.
  • Personal Money Invested: $0
  • Prior Experience: Single family houses.

2015-01-19_1924__Darren_Dixie_property

Share:
Darren Dixie

Featured Posts

Orna & Gary (1)
Orna & Gary Interview
Ryan Killiam (1)
Ryan Killiam Interview
Justin Pratt's
Justin Pratt